Lacey probably reminds Rumple of Milah, and stirs up all sorts of memories he’d rather forget.
Belle’s line “Promise me that we can be together.” From 2x01 takes a new spin with the information from 2x16. For its the exact opposite of what happened with Cora. It was his idea from the start, his request that was in the end was crushed by Cora. And here is Belle begging him the exact same thing, asking him to stay with her and push aside his thoughts of revenge for her for their happiness. How could he possibly say no then?
Father? What is going on in Rumple’s mind?
- Bitch, please
- I’m nothing like Charming!
- What if Bae is her age?
- I’m old enough to be her ancestor
- She is older than Belle, I’m a dirty man
- Oh Belle, now I’m sad
Remember in the promo for The Crocodile when they implied that Hook could be more evil than Rumplestiltskin? I hadnt given that much thought until now, but I really wonder if that is where this is going. I mean, let’s face it, pirates were not nice guys, and unless the writers are really trying to fool us, Hook was no exception
I actually completely agree with the thought that Hook is worse than Rumple. I mean the most vile acts Rumple commits (that we know of) happen in the very early years of him being the Dark One. A time when he didn’t have as much self control and did things in a more emotional state than later. Even when he killed Milah he was coming from an emotional place so much so that I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a lifetime movie like it.
Now in the in clip for the latest ep we see Hook trying to release Belle to get information from her, he’s all kind and understanding until he realizes she doesn’t know anything you can actually see the moment his mask falls. Without a second thought he knocks Belle out. Now most people would leave it at that, she’s knocked out clean getaway. But nope not Hook he straight up tries to murder Belle no reason other than she could possibly tell someone that he was there. This isn’t the crime of passion Rumple committed with Milah, this would have been a methodical killing in cold blood by Hook, you can actually see him thinking it over in the clip. And in the eyes of a justice system far worse.
I’m not saying that Rumple didn’t kill again after Milah he did but I feel that she was his last death without some greater goal behind it.
For Hook to start merciously hitting on Belle and for her to shrug off his advances with “Oh I’m so sorry your uh your not my type.” And to just leave him with a beyond confused expression like “the fuck just happened?”
That Hook is working with Cora when she did the same thing he’s seeking revenge on Rumple for to her own DAUGHTER. Or is this just me?
I was watching the canadian promo again -like a good rumbeller-, and noticed something that cracked me out.
When Rumpel goes to David/Charming asking for his help to find her, i can’t stop picturing Charming thinking that Belle it’s Rumpel’s daughter at firth. SHOT ME PLEASE.
Oh god that would be so funny and awkward. Like Charming is in denial all ep like trying to think of any explanation other than the truth.
Charming: Hey Red need your help finding Gold’s daughter
Red: Ok lets go
after meeting Maurice
Red: I thought you said this Belle girl was Gold’s daughter?
Charming: Well I think he said he got her in a deal so that guy was her actual father and Gold raised her like his daughter
Red: I guess that makes sense…
after Rum and Belle reunite
Charming: Isn’t that sweet father and daughter reunited
Red: Charming their making out worse than you and Snow
Charming: Just let me continue my denial a little bit longer
Red: He never said daughter did he?
Charming: I just assumed
Cutting in case anyone hasn’t watched yet.
• I got the same feeling that Rumple might have had something more to do with Regina’s conception. He did seem oddly affectionate to her more than if she was just part of a deal. Like maybe I dunno FT artificial insemination
• I saw some Red Cricket sub text in the ep, side note Archie was so adorable trying to reach out to Regina maybe his chat with Gold got him thinking that she’d needs help too.
• Someone on the show had said after the episode aired that the box he stopped Regina from looking into was for Belle which says, to me at least, that he had every intention of bringing Belle with him.
• I’m still holding out hope that while Rumple gave Regina the means to use the curse he never intended to pushed her into using it until she did something pre-Belle that caused him to end their friendlier relationship. Like she broke one of his rules as the creators said that Regina has no rules she abides by but Rumple does. He seems to have a soft spot for people he sees in situations similar to his own. Like Jiminy what he gave him and what he asked for were not equal nor would he have gained anything from turning two thieves that worked for him into puppets or Gepetto’s parents for that matter unlike when he asked for the relatively useless things from Charming & Snow that he makes the potion out of. But in Jiminy he saw something of who he used to be he saw the fear, cowardness and desperation that he had and took pity on him. Same goes for Regina she possessed those same traits when he first meets her. So while he knows that she will have the ability to cast the curse he has been preparing for I don’t think he did anything to make her want to use it until after they had a falling out and any sympathy he had for her left him. At least I hope that’s what happens.
Belle threatens to leave Mr. Gold if he doesn’t change his ways; the dwarves try to find fairy dust in the Storybrooke mine; Rumplestiltskin tries to save his wife from a band of pirates.
Oh god what did he do this time? How is that Rum seems to constantly fuck up around Belle? Is this what i get to look forward to this season Rum screwing himself over cause he doesn’t fucking listen.
Dear god I am not looking forward to the past FT plot. Rum backstory eps always seem to rip my heart out to the point where I can barely rewatch the ep. And I know this one is going to just ruin me I’ve been dreading seeing his ex-wife since we learned about her existance.